Our Party Spaces
Garden Parties and Weddings
General Information and Terms
- Our log cabin restaurant is a series of rooms that flow into each other. Five rooms ranging in capacities from 10-80 people each. There are no room fees in these spaces.
- Each room has a food and bar minimum, based on the date and time. Minimums are quoted upon inquiry.
- Groups of 100-200 persons must “buy out” the entire restaurant. Food and beverage minimums for buyouts range from $5000-$25,000. Lunch, Dinner and Saturday or Sunday Brunch. We are closed on Mondays but available for large private parties on Mondays.
- There is a $500 rental fee for all buyouts.
- There is a $100 ceremony fee, inside or outside.
- Multiple configurations are possible, ranging from cocktail style receptions to seated dinners with a dancefloor or a combination of both.
- We use a third-party for all audio/visual rentals, quoted upon request.
- We have valet parking in two parking lots. Groups of 30 or more will incur a $75 valet charge. Groups of 100 or more will incur a $150 valet charge. This is a fee to have additional valets onsite and this fee does not go directly to the car attendants. They work for and appreciate your tips. If you wish to add valet gratuity for your guests to your final bill, just let us know.
- You should secure your officiant, musicians, photographers and florists. We have a wonderful recommendation list of local dependable vendors.
- 3 course pre set banquet menus are $46, $54 or $65 per person excluding drinks, tax and service. We also offer gluten free and vegetarian options. The fun part is creating a menu to fit your taste.
- Passed appetizers start at $3-$5 per piece.
- We do not allow any outside food or beverages with the exception of wedding cakes/desserts. There is a $1.50 per person handling fee when you bring in a cake or dessert.
- Our catering team will provide you with the season’s various menu options upon request
Bar / Beverages
- Rainbow Lodge has a full bar, no outside beverages are allowed. You are charged based on consumption.
- Beers are $5-$6 each, cocktails are $7-$10 (excluding super premiums) and house wines start at $35 per bottle. You may structure your bar/ beverage limits served at your event to fit your budget. Most events spend $10-$20 per person, per hour, depending on selections.
- Sodas are $2.75 each
- Coffee and Iced Tea are $2.25 per person with free refills.
- We have a full selection of bottled waters, juices, loose leaf teas and non-alcoholic beverages.
- A complete copy of our wine and cocktail list can be found here. Note that it changes frequently. Our Beverage Director, Marc Borel can help you select the right wines for you.
Service, Deposits and Payments
- Service is 20% of food and beverage for events up to 4 hours. Events over 4 hours have additional staff charges.
- All events require a deposit to secure the date and space. Deposits range from $200 to $2000. The balance on your event is due at the conclusion of your party. Additional deposits are accepted but not required.
- We accept cash, credit card and certified checks as payment. Personal checks must be presented 3 banking days in advance to verify funds.
Outdoor Fees and Minimums
- We charge $100 for a ceremony, inside or outside. Ceremonies must be followed by a meal or reception here at Rainbow Lodge.
- Garden chairs can be rented for ceremonies and they are $5 each plus $175 delivery, set up and breakdown fee.
- Our lower deck is available for receptions, showers, garden parties, brunches and happy hours. It is not covered and the weather is a factor. Events on our lower deck have a $300-$1000 food and drink minimum depending on the date and time.
- It is a good idea to have a backup plan inside in the event of inclement weather. Our catering team will visit with you about options.
- Our upper deck, right off our Tied Fly Bar area is open to the public and we feature live music on Friday nights.